Forgotten Battle - Poem by Rosalie DarkHeart
We barely speak anymore
And it's sad to say it but u have one foot out the door.
It's like I'm fighting a battle long forgotten.
like you left me in deep water with no land in sight.
It's sad because we were so close But it feels like we are becoming distant like a old memory from some long forgotten night.
It's hard to think of how close we were not long ago but then look at reality and see that we arent anymore.and forgotten battles are hard to win when there may not even be a reason to fight for.so hopefully I will be your reason to keep fighting because you will always be mine.
Comments about Forgotten Battle by Rosalie DarkHeart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Rosalie DarkHeart's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl