*forgotten Past, New Future - Poem by Brianna Wilkinson
Looking into your eyes,
I realize... My life will never be the same.
I don't want to place any blame..
but after all it IS your fault.
I am happy and in love,
the way I smile...
The way I laugh.
I think I've finally forgotten about my past.
Comments about *forgotten Past, New Future by Brianna Wilkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl