Free Me - Poem by Stephanie Turner
Why does it get to me?
Why can't it just blow away?
I need someone to help me,
But I don't know what to say.
I've got something to tell you,
But I can't bare to look at your face.
You are the one who left me like this,
You are a disgrace.
Why did you do this to me?
You ripped my soul away,
Why don't you admitt to what you did?
Free me from my pain.
Comments about Free Me by Stephanie Turner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: pain
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl