Friend - Poem by Shaan Sidhu
Its the most ancient human trend to have a friend...
Friends may be many.......... one or two
But true friends are only a few
True friends are like diamonds found very rare
False friends are like pebbles scattered every where
a true friend will always make you happy
A false friend will fill you with sorrow
Whether it is today or tomorrow....
Friendship with you he will break
And will not mind putting it to an end.
If you are plunged deep in grief
Your true friend will act like a thief
For all your sorrows he will steal
And fill you with a new zeal.......................
Never do any thing to strain any relation
With a true friend
Because its the most precious gift
For you that god has sent.
Comments about Friend by Shaan Sidhu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl