Friends - Poem by Vanessa Kurtz
I always get left out;
always pushed out of the way.
By my 'friends, ' I'm tossed about
each and every single day.
When I finally get a friend,
who acts like they care,
it's a friendship that'll end,
No one's ever there.
No one to stand by my side
no one to hang around.
I should just go and die
and never be seen again in town.
I get friends and they walk away
not even giving me a second thought.
At home they're busy night and day
A 'there forever' friend I've always sought.
I had a friend and thought she was true;
thought she liked me for who I am.
But as it turned out, she was the same too,
and didn't give a damn.
Comments about Friends by Vanessa Kurtz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl