Vanessa Kurtz Poems
- Someone To Love Me Deep in my heart there’s eternal bleeding,...
- Lies And Deceit Why tell me you love me when I know you’re ...
- Blaming Yourself In my dreams, there are devil’s haunting my ...
- Ever Wonder Ever wonder why I’m driven to drink Maybe cuz it...
- Challenges There are many challenges in our lives, ...
- Final Destination My head is killing me, cuz it’s speeding, ...
- Dream Lover Like a thief in the night you stole my heart, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Someone To Love Me
Deep in my heart there’s eternal bleeding,
There are wounds that never heal,
All the blood is from needing,
A true love, that is real.
Wanting someone to love me,
Needing someone to be there,
Looking deep in my eyes to see,
That I truly do care.
Someone to hold me through the night,
Caressing my hair,
Telling me everything’s alright,
When I’ve had a scare.
A person like you is all I yearn,
Someone that likes me,
Maybe a person like you can learn,
To love someone like me.