Friends - Poem by Leah Bur
They look into me.
They know who I am.
The mask I wear away from them,
From the moment I see them it is shed.
They know know me well.
They like who I am.
They know my strength.
My weaknesses as well.
They listen to what I'm saying.
And read the subtext well.
They confort me,
And encourage me.
They love me,
And embrace me.
They know what I am like.
They'd know me till the end.
And I know them as well.
Their energy is so familiar to me.
I am always willing to have more of them.
For our care is a love to share.
And this is where our hearts truely lay.
Where friendship truely thrives.
Comments about Friends by Leah Bur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl