Vevely Meeka Hazaa
Friends - Poem by Vevely Meeka Hazaa
They call themselves your friends.
But what goes on in their heads?
Do they really mean it?
When they smile,
is it for real?
I had friends who
weren't very honest.
They just tried to steal the other away.
They tried to make me look bad,
to make me look like
someone they can't trust.
I am not friends with them anymore.
Comments about Friends by Vevely Meeka Hazaa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl