Friends Forever - Poem by Jinali Parikh
As we grow older...
all the times that we spared together
Let the God depart us
For that doesn't matter
As long as we care for each other
W'll always get more & more closer.
As we go far_our Friendship
like vast waters;
will become more & more Deeper...
_Because love is not only for Lovers!
And friendship is the one that
brings two people to
A moment called 'FOREVER'
No matter we go wherever
w'll always have with us
The Memory_ of moments of pleasure
that we spared together.
Though life take away
all that is better
But w'll always have with us
Let the life change from whatever
We will always be
Comments about Friends Forever by Jinali Parikh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl