Friendship At A Price - Poem by katy allen
For all the times we'd said we'd
be there till the end
Now i remember that you were
once a special friend.
For all the jokes and laughs
For all the times i thought
Our friendship ended
I can't even remember what happened
A friendship, which has now been lost,
A price to pay, but at what cost?
Of hurt and pain by all OR one
I'll remember the days of laughter and fun!
As part of my life
I'll NEVER forget you.
But i'll remember the promises you made that
NEVER came true.
Comments about Friendship At A Price by katy allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl