From A Guys Perspective - Poem by Eric Timstone
What makes a person tough?
Are they built like a rock buff? Does it really matter?
Grow up in a society, teachings still haven't evolved.
People convince us to believe in equality when in reality...
A man is one who shows no emotion.
A woman is one who shows emotion.
Who's to tell us who we are?
The outlook of a person is the pressure to conform.
Because of conformity, it makes one believe he is tough and superior to others
Inside he is the same old person.
Comments about From A Guys Perspective by Eric Timstone
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl