From Now To Eternity - Poem by Satan's Sibling
I look into your eyes,
I feel my heart rise,
With emotions so complicated,
Feelings through the years accumulated.
I see my love for you,
And what we've been through,
My love is for you to see,
But you don't love me.
Comments about From Now To Eternity by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye