A Reminder - Poem by Satan's Sibling
A reminder of a star,
Shoots across an ink-black sky.
I always will remember,
When you pass me by.
This mind will never forget,
What you’ve done to me.
Always will I wish I never knew you,
For all of eternity.
So as you read this poem,
Just remember this.
When you meet me next,
Your life will be hell, not bliss.
Comments about A Reminder by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda