Robert J Meyer
Fugedaboudit - Poem by Robert J Meyer
So I was goin', see, ta meet wid dis guy.
An' all of a sudden, I forgot wha' I was doin'.
So's I stop right there.
An' whadaya know,
I sees my pal Frankie.
'Frankie, ' I sez. 'Where ya goin'? '
'I gots ta go see my goil.'
'Janice? ' Frankie's been hangin' wid her foreva.
'Naw, ' he sez. 'We broke up.'
'Ya don' say. Tough break.'
'It's wha' I should'a done, the hoewa.'
'She play ya? ' I sez.
'Yeah, wid Tommy Shanks.'
'They still togetha'? ' I sez.
'Naw. He's a real playa.'
'Nice ta see ya, Frankie.' I sez.
So I drive over ta Janice' pad.
Comments about Fugedaboudit by Robert J Meyer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl