Fugitive - Poem by Ugoh Ifeanyi
Endless treck of fate
Ebbing in distaste,
Dancing along the sahara,
Soup of python and salamanda.
Whizzing of arrows,
Screeching of the owls,
Growling of bears
So weak, are your wings.
Exiled in the den, unknown;
So will thee be wrench'd and blewn,
Out in the unfriendly dusk and dawn,
So will the cloud heave a sigh and frown.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Fugitive by Ugoh Ifeanyi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl