Gamble - Poem by Roxy Gonro
I took a gamble
The biggest gamble I will take.
And I lost.
I ended up losing my best friends,
Losing my old life,
Losing the mural I had painted of what this world was to me.
But when I looked up,
I saw the real people who stand by me through it all.
A new path with new opportunities,
And it’s not the same mural I had painted,
Comments about Gamble by Roxy Gonro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda