Game (My Best Improv) - Poem by jonsie white
that's what you enjoy
gas fumes, popularity, quest for money
the residue of impressing the ones you don't love
and where will that plastic smile take you?
why do you play?
to succeed easy life with shit?
ah! you're run by it!
impress others, no point
don't need anybody, don't impress
too much lost, no pay
and why do you play?
Comments about Game (My Best Improv) by jonsie white
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl