Caitlin Hazel ......
Get Out Of My Face. - Poem by Caitlin Hazel ......
the crap you say
i dont care
i dont wanna hear it.
i treated you nicely
you shoud have imbraced that
you make it so hard for anyone to like you.
i tried to make you feel special
you threw it in my face
ill never try with you again
get out of my face
get out of my life
i dont wanna hear you
i dont wanna see you
leave me alone! ! ! ! ! !
Comments about Get Out Of My Face. by Caitlin Hazel ......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl