Gimme' Music - Poem by Philip Lore
Music brightens up my dark, gray day,
Anger, depression, frustration fades away.
The sound of music just moves my soul,
I need some heart pounding, Rock and Roll.
Its a rhythm that can't be beat,
Can't deny it sounds so sweet.
Won't sit still, gotta move my feet,
When I'm tired, depressed and beat.
Sweet music ringing in my ears,
I forget my worries and fears.
Comments about Gimme' Music by Philip Lore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl