Give All You Can - Poem by Felix Lugo
Give all you can today and even more tomorrow.
Accomplish what you can and do it well.
but try harder each day until you reach your goal
Do all you can in a second, minute, and hour.
For there is not a promising day tomorrow.
Comments about Give All You Can by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: today
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl