Give Me Life - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Green of the grass that i stand upon,
Indigo of the rainbow before me,
Violet of the beam behind me,
Energy of the light that shines upon me.
Mild and tainted of the darkness of the music,
Eternal of the echoes of the ages.
Lies of the deception through the times,
Into the shadows I walk,
Forever I stand,
Enervating my inner soul.
Comments about Give Me Life by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl