Give Some Time, For Us, Both.... - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Give us some time …
Sit next to me,
And you will see,
How time will be...
Hear the sounds, of my tree.....
If the moon, goes by,
I will really try,
To catch it for you,
As I, always do!
Sit next to me, my Miss....
Gives us some time...please!
Comments about Give Some Time, For Us, Both.... by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl