When You Spell My Name! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
When you say, I love you,
I feel very close to you, to
Your face, your soul,
To your personality, in all!
Is there Magic , in these lines ,
That connect feeling, as files ?
Between me and you,
As poets feel too?
When you spell my name,
I feel so full with Fame!
Your soft words, your kind voice,
Can put life, in all toys!
Thank you, for your kindness !
Thank you, Your Highness !
Thank you, for your love!
Thank you very much, MY LOVE!
Comments about When You Spell My Name! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl