God And Me - Poem by Marilyn Lott
Do you ever feel so cold inside
When you want to feel some warmth?
Do you crave a little sunshine
Instead of this raging storm?
Do you ever feel God abandoned you
Let me say, my friend, He has not
You may feel sad and lonely
So perhaps you feel He’s all you’ve got
But we always have ourselves as well
One person we can always count on
But, we must to be someone we like
Someone we feel is good and strong
So I think that I’ll be okay in life
Oh, at times I’ll be tossed at sea
But I will have the basic necessities
Even if there’s only God and me!
Comments about God And Me by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl