Marilyn Lott Poems
- Spring Break The lazy time of spring break Is here and just ...
- Mona Lisa’s Smile She has a mysterious smile Folks wonder ...
- Sunset Thinking Do you ever watch the sunset And just sit ...
- Soccer Girl She gets out there and hustles She does her very...
- Petals & Things It’s my very favorite time of year Yes it’s...
- Cuddly Animals And Spring Flow... Nothing brings more cheer ...
- A Forest Without Trees There were no trees in the forest But...
I've loved poetry my entire life beginning with poems my parents read to my brother and me from the Jr. Classics.
My husband and I travel all over this beautiful country and I enjoy writing poems about my travels. We have twenty acres in Montana with such beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I enjoy taking pictures with my digital camera.
I have written hundreds of poems for John McCornack's web pages. John sends me a page with the wonderful pictures he takes and I write a poem that will snuggle into the page. What a challenge that is for me!
My poems have been published in True Love and True Romance magazines as well as several anthologies. Recently my poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The lazy time of spring break
Is here and just in time
Kids and teachers alike
Are more than ready, I find
Relaxing by the water’s edge
Perhaps a waterfall
Dreamy time to ponder
Time to just plain stall
Girls so cute and lovable
With happy spring break smiles
Perhaps a little flirting too
After all, it is a pretty girl’s style
Parks are filled with lush plants
And perhaps you’ll find as well
A menagerie of lovely birds
With spring break stories to tell
Yes, a special time of year comes
When there is a pause to take