God Is Aware - Poem by Tom Zart
What is America becoming day and night
More importantly what can She achieve?
If we reclaim that which made Her great
We'll have less to fear, overcome and grieve.
Throughout history man has suffered and perished
We must defend our nation from the horde.
Fortifying ourselves against attack
As David did to Goliath by sling and sword.
Every moment of life is a test of resolve
For us prove our purpose and worth.
God is aware of all we commit
From the time we arrive by birth.
Tom's 1,168 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Google = Tom Zart Poemhunter
All my poems are there.
Comments about God Is Aware by Tom Zart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl