Bazi alis Subrata Ray
God’s Grace And Nature’s Change. By Ray Subrata - Poem by Bazi alis Subrata Ray
So long I have missed you dearest, but never you are away from me,
My soul dwells in your heart, as yours divine with me be.
The bygone sweet, in noise and retreat, functions a live,
In harbor now I am alone though beyond the bar is the ship.
The benediction of partnership, the body shares and defies,
For the twin glow of souls, remains on earth, and in Heaven it flees.
Once again I remember my schooling, and Nature change with you,
Gone are the old rusts, with your touch, and now I have a body new.
Comments about God’s Grace And Nature’s Change. By Ray Subrata by Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl