Nanda Kishore Patra
Goddess Saraswati - Poem by Nanda Kishore Patra
O' goddess of music, arts and wisdom,
Let me worship you beating the drum.
You with Laxmi, Parvati called Trinity,
And shower blessings to whole humanity.
Lotus and mount swan imply purity,
Enlightened to see 4 handed deity.
With Veena, water pot, rosary and book,
On Vasant Panchami, a devotional look.
She is goddess of eternal knowledge,
Eve is observed in schools and college.
People celebrate Maa Saraswati Puja,
It's a tradition since Raja, Maharaja.
Comments about Goddess Saraswati by Nanda Kishore Patra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda