Going Down - Poem by Hannah Shier
I'm told that when you fall,
you're supposed to get back up.
You're only in high school -
you'll face bigger things in life.
Well, right now is my life
and I think that what I'm facing
is big enough.
Comments about Going Down by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl