Gone - Poem by Ellen frawley
I cannot sleep,
I just lie awake,
Without you here,
My heart it breaks,
I’m all alone,
I just feel dead inside,
With you gone.
Did you think how it would feel?
And find you gone,
Just an empty space in my bed,
Empty ness in my heart,
Thoughts racing in my head.
Now there is just an empty space next to me,
Gone the warm of another body next to me,
Gone the sweet scent of your body,
So many questions,
Did your love for me suddenly die,
Or did your love of me fade just slowly fade.
So how did you feel walking out the door?
As you closed the door,
Did you feel happy, sorrow or guilt?
Did you feel relief
Comments about Gone by Ellen frawley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl