Good-Bye - Poem by sandy kulchyski
Good-bye to you my love,
You’re moving to be with another.
But I will not worry.
Because I know you will be happy,
Good-by warmth for you’re leaving with him.
You are leaving to give it to another.
I will miss you but I’m glad your
Keep someone else happy.
Good-bye is this the end,
Or is it the beginning?
Is it a good or bad thing?
I guess it’s both.
Because saying good-bye to him
Is a sad and happy thing.
For I am happy for him to leave a bad past behind
And sad because he is leaving me behind for another.
Comments about Good-Bye by sandy kulchyski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda