Good-Bye - Poem by Heather Yarbrough
I don't want to say Good-Bye
And I bet your sitting there wondering why
Good-Bye is what I'd say,
But I can't take this hurt
And I can't take this pain.
We are not together now, we will never be.
So now I think would be the time
For me to leave,
You've lied to me a million times.
You tell me you just want to be friends
I can't believe you'd say this
When I have more feelings that you know
To hide than that.
I know you care
Show it you wouldn't dare
So now I think
It is time for me to say
I love you, I always will
But good-bye for now.
Comments about Good-Bye by Heather Yarbrough
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl