Please Leave Me Be - Poem by Heather Yarbrough
You boke my heart in too
But i don't understand
What did I ever do to you?
I thought you loved me forever
I found out you loved me never
Why do you play these games,
Why do you call me nasty names?
I wish you would leave me be
For all eternity
Comments about Please Leave Me Be by Heather Yarbrough
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl