Goodbye - Poem by ... suzyonelittledev
I watch you while your sleeping
You never know I’m there
I listen to you breathing
And gently stroke your hair.
But while you sleep I’m crying
For all the love that’s lost
For all the times we didn’t give
And now its to our cost.
You cling on to the hope now
That I will change my mind
But all the love I felt for you
I can …..no longer find
So both of us will cry now
And both our hearts will break
But I have given all I can give
And you have taken all you can take.
We have so many memories
Some good times and some bad.
You once made me so happy
Now all I feel is sad.
I think we’ve grown apart now
Who’s fault I do not know
Guess this is the exit
its time for you to go.
Comments about Goodbye by ... suzyonelittledev
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda