' Gratitude ' - Poem by Tom Zart
Children identify with our fears
Where adults share our dreams.
Life is a mystical journey
With laughter, sadness and schemes.
A never-ending test of struggle
Where everyone has their role.
Sometimes right, sometimes wrong
Facing problems, which take their toll.
Gratitude starts with our desire for love
So we may share blessings we never deserve.
When thankful we peach the love of God
As we protect, provide, teach and serve.
Tom's 1,1407 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART!
Google = Tom Zart Poemhunter
All my poems are there.
Google Tom Zart = You Tube
Google = Starbucks Poet
Comments about ' Gratitude ' by Tom Zart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda