Grimm Is Gay - Poem by Jena Crowe
I can't believe that show is still airing.
Let's welcome back Kotter
and tell Grimm
to hit the road
in the beanstalk
I dare you.
Comments about Grimm Is Gay by Jena Crowe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl