Dog goD 8Hate
Gross! This Irony - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
And today again - my mean
Conviviality - How I show affection
The lady at “the purveyor of
Assumptions” said hello.
I shoved my groceries at her
And said naught.
The war was on as she mustered
Her resources – subtle gestures of
Yea with nay tone, and, as she
Scanned my canned goods.
It is an old fight and I’ve encountered
Too many in these sly strikes at integrity.
I respond mean - the dignity stays clean.
Why? The insufferable ironies that lead to…
No ironies, someday.
(3/5/2009 12: 04 AM)
Comments about Gross! This Irony by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda