Growing Apart - Poem by sara Rodriguez
whatever happend to i'll love you
til end of time?
we were once one and now so far.
i hate how much we fight
because tonight will be different.
something has changed itsn ot you or me its
the people we love.
if we put it all behind us we
will see that again,
and begin yo agree.
that not everyone should be
because some day your going to regret
the neglect that you
gave upon this person.
Comments about Growing Apart by sara Rodriguez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda