Growth - Poem by Delois Sykes
Where ever gorgeous flowers grow
Cooling winds are expected to blow.
Keeping the heat from burning up
The poppies, roses, and butter cup.
Moisture helps to keep flowers green
Making them the greenish ever seen.
Many of different colors and hues
Are blossomed and grown for our use.
Some feel silken to the touch
Extra ordinary colors we love so much
Pick some but leave a few
So that others will grow just like new.
Comments about Growth by Delois Sykes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl