Guardian Angel - Poem by michelle clark
Do you have a guardian angel? I always wondered when I'd have one. I lost my mom, my special guardian angel. Seeing her lying in the hospital bed from we rented puffed up and sick; pained. I reached out my hand, she grabed it she knew I was there beside her. That was my last moment with her. Later that day I got off the the bus. When i came home and my grandma told she had some bad news. My mom went to that paridise in the clouds. I cried and cried. But I now have to this day, a guardian angel.
Comments about Guardian Angel by michelle clark
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl