Hamburger Helper - Poem by Charlotte Ballard
Back, tasting like cardboard
Much like the box it comes in.
That’s the secret
Of the secret sauce.
Shred the box, improve
the texture, so the kids will
But not sideways turned
Husbands, who complain
Even as they lift a fork.
Comments about Hamburger Helper by Charlotte Ballard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl