Happy 40th Wedding Addiverary - Poem by susan Garelick
Happy 40th Wedding adverary.
Though the good times and bad times.
Though the happy times and sad times.
You two pulled together to make a house a home.
The love you share and share with others will never be forgotten.
May the love alway surround you both forever
Comments about Happy 40th Wedding Addiverary by susan Garelick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl