Angel of Darkness
Have You - Poem by Angel of Darkness
Have you ever loved someone,
but knew they didn't care?
Have you ever felt like crying,
but knew it'd get you know where?
Have you ever looked into their eyes,
and said a little prayer?
Have you ever looked into their heart,
and wished that you were there?
Have you ever felt their heartbeat,
when the light were turned down low?
Have you ever whispered 'God I love you',
but you'll never let it show?
Love is great, but it can hurt so much.
The price you pay is high.
If I could choose between love and death,
I'd rather choose to die.
Comments about Have You by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl