Healing In Your Wings - Poem by Mary Wismer
Your unfailing Love restores my soul.
Even though I walk into the fire, you will shelter me
with your great love. Day by day your word's
will shelter me with your great Love.
Your words brings healing to the hurting.
Bring light into the night. Your words satisfy my Hunger.
There is healing in your wings
There is one thing you have spoken
two things I have hear that you are loving
and your love are strong, for life's greatest
treasures love beyond words.
Peace beyond measure.
In your wings i found my healing.
Comments about Healing In Your Wings by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl