Patrice James Poems
- I Love You I've often think of the question you've asked ...
- I'M Sorry I'M Just A Human Im sorry I am sorry I am weak ...
- I Find I'M Missing You I Miss you in the morning when I wake ...
- Deep Within My Heart Loving you has filled my heart. with ...
- A Beautiful Woman A strong Woman and wise A woman to lean ...
- Get Well Soon! Sending sunny-bright wishes Rose, hugs and ...
- Another Time, Another Place My heart been burning my soul ...
Caring is what you need when you are down To care for others to lift them off the ground It will make people feel better And it will be like you are their cover Covering them from the world Its hatred and harm But with you by their side There will be no cause for alarm They're grateful you are with them And they are there for you too But the thing you need most is someone caring for you Also, caring for one another Will make us come together more and more With a little care from everyone good citizenship will occur Citizenship will make or break a town Because without it, it would be a dreary life Fairness is a thing that can be easily broken Make sure you are fair with family and friends ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrice James
I Love You
I've often think of the question you've asked me.
Why do I love you? why do I like you? why you?
Here goes sweetie.
It's the beauty of your smile; it's everything that you do.
For I see happiness when I look at you.
The way you Sing, your wonderful voice,
The way you laugh, or simply how you blink.
The love I feel when you smile
A love to keep me warm through the coldest of nights.
How you make me feel, how you open up my heart.
All the hopes that you bring right from the start.
How your tender love you show to other's
can put me in a daze.
I love you...