Heart Breaks Happen At Times! - Poem by Sumita Jetley
And it happens at the outset,
when nothing has been thought over.
Mainly, the thinking is all that goes into things.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Heart Breaks Happen At Times! by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl