Georganna a.k.a. Georgi Rice
Heart To Heart - Poem by Georganna a.k.a. Georgi Rice
Time spent with you is as sweet as the elixir of the most exquisite honey.
You pour over me easily and cover me with the softest and warmest of blankets.
My heart is full. I am left affected by you.
I’m awake, filled with awe at the simple pleasure of being.
mind to mind
body to body
and heart to heart.
Comments about Heart To Heart by Georganna a.k.a. Georgi Rice
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Georganna a.k.a. Georgi Rice's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl