Chionh Zhe Wen
Heaven Of Love - Poem by Chionh Zhe Wen
The ray of passion encloses the sky,
Absorbing good, overflowing love,
Because when good people die,
They will float up to the heaven above.
The heat of the coldness on Earth,
Melts the hearts of the bad,
The power of pure love,
Is the essence of our blood.
The light of vengeance liberation,
Rapidly releases the hatred in us,
Making us prosper in communication,
And leaving no love for the last.
Eversince our birth,
We had been bestowed with this Earth,
And between us, bridges of love,
Leading us faithfully to the heaven of love.
Comments about Heaven Of Love by Chionh Zhe Wen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl