Hellbound - Poem by Satan's Sibling
The stare of soulless eyes,
And the feel of icy breath,
Both linger upon my back.
The fear caressing the edges of my mind.
The strength fading from my eyes.
The Darkness settling into my view.
Allusions of apathetic visions,
Project premonitions of doom and darkness.
I see the fire burning through the floor,
Ready to lick at my feet,
Searing exposed flesh.
And I know I am Hellbound.
Comments about Hellbound by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda