Paul Josef Poems
- Water Sports I'm diving upwards into a sea. A turquoise, I ...
- ! ! ! At Your Door
- I'M Your Percussion, I'M Your ...
- Deciduous Tending to your soil, My hands are loyal. I tend...
- A Mourning Morning wept for summer lost, Its wails ...
- Steel Limbs
- Then The Past Occurs memory scales barricades then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Josef
I'm diving upwards into a sea.
A turquoise, I see.
A float cast out by Ray, sinking in the still sea.
Wave and froth are still, I see.
I sea the see.